Why Corporate Wellness?
- With the heavy demands that society places on the typical employee, it is becoming increasingly important for companies to provide programs that promote stress management and physical wellness
- Successful organizations recognize that providing wellness programs can improve employee health and decrease health risks while reducing costs
- The rising cost in health insurance, the poor health of Americans and the growing rate of chronic disease has created a need for workplace wellness programs
- In a study of the nation’s 1,500 large corporations, the Health Research Institute discovered that companies with employee fitness plans cut their total annual health care costs by 27%. Think of what kind of savings that could mean to your company.
- The Health Coaches Team at Bay Club offers wellness education classes both onsite and at Bay Club. Some topics for wellness education include: Your Guide To A Healthy Back, Workplace Safety, Ergonomics For Everyone, Managing Blood Pressure, Know Your Numbers: Cholesterol and many more. Contact Health Coaches to schedule today.
Employer Benefits to Offering a Corporate Wellness Program
- Increased employee morale and productivity
- Decrease in injuries and health problems
- Reduced health care costs
- Reduced absenteeism and turnover in the workplace
- Happier, healthier employees
- Health and fitness results you can see, feel and measure
- Work with a health care professional to educate and guide you in making lasting changes to improve your health
- You are in control of your healthy future
- Flexible and convenient program options that you can start anytime.
- Bay Club membership included with a convenient downtown location
- Potential reimbursement from insurance carriers and/or reward by employers
- Opportunity for collaboration with your primary care provider
To provide affordable wellness programs and services to accommodate your business’ or company’s needs.
We’re flexible. We offer a variety of payment plans in which your company can choose to pay all or part of the employee’s costs for:
- Bay Club Health and Fitness Corporate Memberships
- Complete Wellness Program Packages by GladHealth at offered at Bay Club or work-site locations
Contact Tracy for more information: 207.772.5444 or Tracy@BayClubFitness.com